This blog post about Wooden Tack Boxes For Sale was uploaded on April 3, 2017 at 1:56 am. This image is uploaded on the Wooden category. Wooden Tack Boxes For Sale is tagged with Wooden Tack Boxes For Sale, Wooden, Tack, Boxes, For, Sale..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Tacktack1 (tak),USA pronunciation n.
- a short, sharp-pointed nail, usually with a flat, broad head.
- a rope for extending the lower forward corner of a course.
- the lower forward corner of a course or fore-and-aft sail. See diag. under sail.
- the heading of a sailing vessel, when sailing close-hauled, with reference to the wind direction.
- a course run obliquely against the wind.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a ship proceeding to windward.
- a course of action or conduct, esp. one differing from some preceding or other course.
- one of the movements of a zigzag course on land.
- a stitch, esp. a long stitch used in fastening seams, preparatory to a more thorough sewing.
- a fastening, esp. of a temporary kind.
- stickiness, as of nearly dry paint or glue or of a printing ink or gummed tape;
- the gear used in equipping a horse, including saddle, bridle, martingale, etc.
- on the wrong tack, under a misapprehension;
astray: His line of questioning began on the wrong tack.
- to fasten by a tack or tacks: to tack a rug to the floor.
- to secure by some slight or temporary fastening.
- to join together;
- to attach as something supplementary;
annex (often fol. by on or onto).
- to change the course of (a sailing vessel) to the opposite tack.
- to navigate (a sailing vessel) by a series of tacks.
- to equip (a horse) with tack.
- to change the course of a sailing vessel by bringing the head into the wind and then causing it to fall off on the other side: He ordered us to tack at once.
- (of a sailing vessel) to change course in this way.
- to proceed to windward by a series of courses as close to the wind as the vessel will sail.
- to take or follow a zigzag course or route.
- to change one's course of action, conduct, ideas, etc.
- to equip a horse with tack (usually fol. by up): Please tack up quickly.
Boxesbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Salesale (sāl),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of selling.
- a quantity sold.
- opportunity to sell;
demand: slow sale.
- a special disposal of goods, as at reduced prices.
- transfer of property for money or credit.
- an auction.
- for sale, offered to be sold;
made available to purchasers.
- on sale, able to be bought at reduced prices.
Wooden Tack Boxes For Sale have 8 images including JPG DoubleSaddleCabInt.jpg CDSC.jpg, Tack Box Ideas By Alisoncapron | 78 Animals And Pets Ideas To Discover On Pinterest | Tack Rooms, Hooks And Armoires, Small Tack Trunk, Tack Trunk Designs | Tack Trunk Plans, Additional Photos:, Tack Trunk Inspiration. Add A Blanket Bar, Hooks For Lunge Lines, And, OK So A Good Friend Of Mine Is Very Talented And Wood Working And Can Make Me A Tack Trunk For Just Cost Of Materials!! Yay And I Asked Him If He ., Http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3.TackBox002.jpg. Following are the pictures:
Wooden Tack Boxes For Sale is among the most popular elements and so are often used for the floor along with the Stone can also be a volcanic stone shaped by warmth and stress and so are available in various tones like dim hues, light gray and pink and other colors, Now due to the toughness and resilience, jewel stone ceramic form commonly employed for kitchen floors, walls and floor supplies and also creating a living room.
Naturally you understand lots of these types of granite and it has become a new pattern on earth of residence and of course you're confused in choosing a layout, in creating a home, you need to look at the appropriate coloring for your surfaces of your home. Coloring dull house often selected as the bottom coloring is dominant, although it isn't unusual to likewise have a simple coloring including white color to paint the surfaces of your home.